Being a mother and taking care of a baby is so difficult. It’s 20 times harder then I ever expected it to be. I’m exhausted and my anxiety level has risen by 100. Even with help from David and my parents, I still feel like I’m going crazy. I think I have the baby blues, even though I hate admitting that. I don’t have an appetite, I feel empty, anxious all the time. I feel like I want to breakdown and cry. I’m doing my best to be a good mother, but sometimes it doesn’t feel like I’m doing enough. Sometimes I feel like Xander doesn’t like me. Don’t get me wrong, I love this child to death but I don’t feel like myself at all. I’ve been home for a week now. I’m still transitioning, I’m still getting used to the new routine, to the new life that I have to look after, but it’s a lot harder then I thought & I don’t feel like I’m ever going to get used to it.
- coleycalifornia likes this
- bettyandpeyton said: I feel the same way! My daughter was born on 06.30.2012 and I’m still getting used to having to care for her and it’s hard…but surprisingly not as hard as I was planning on.
- pinkest-of-elephants likes this
- myoclonicjerkk likes this
- destroyer413 said: I’m sure you’re doing a great job! Baby blues can last 2 weeks or something. If you need to, let your doctor know or go see someone. It will work out & I guarantee you that there is NOBODY on this planet that loves and needs you more than your baby!
- adventuresin-motherhood likes this
- seekingsoulitude said: Im in the same place as you right now. My son is 2 weeks old today and it is just now getting only slightly easier. The first week was the hardest, I cried multiple times a day and had panic attacks. Just know that it does get easier, I promise.
- thisbabyblog said: It gets better <3
- lifewith-babyx posted this